First things first; if you’re overwhelmed or confused by the sheer number of electric toothbrush choices, we recommend seeing our best electric toothbrush page.
We’ve tested a vast range of electric toothbrushes and distilled our recommendations into a few different choices.
In a nutshell, we recommend the Oral-B Pro 2 2500 as the best overall choice (once you take price into account).
Oral-B Pro 2 2500
||9,612 Reviews||£79.99 £30.00||View on Amazon|
But we also provide choices in a few other categories. You can check it out here.
If you’re interested in more detailed comparisons between brushes, cleaning modes and choice of replacement heads, check out the pages we link to below.
And please leave a comment or question at the bottom of the page if there’s anything we haven’t answered.
Our Oral-B comparisons page includes various resources to help you understand Oral-B’s range in the UK.
It also includes a list of brush vs brush comparisons. We’ve included a few of the most popular ones below, or you can view the full list here.
- Oral-B Pro 2 2000 vs Pro 2 2500
- Oral-B Pro 2 2000 vs Pro 3 3000
- Oral-B Smart 5 vs Smart 6 vs Genius 9000
Our Sonicare comparisons page explains Sonicare’s range in the UK.
Below are some of our Sonicare brush vs brush comparisons, or you can view the full list here.
- Sonicare Protective Clean Comparison – 4300 vs 5100 vs 6100
- Philips Sonicare DiamondClean vs DiamondClean Smart
- Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum Connected vs DiamondClean Smart
The Colgate range isn’t as large as those of Sonicare and Oral-B, so we don’t have a dedicated hub for Colgate comparisons.
You can view the Colgate comparisons that we have completed below.
Other useful comparison posts
Below are some of our other comparison posts that explain things that may be confusing when you first start shopping for an electric toothbrush.
- Waterpik vs Sonicare Toothbrush: How Do They Compare?
- Fairywill vs Sonicare & Oral-B
- Sonicare vs Oral-B
- Best Oral-B Brush Heads: Different Types Compared & Explained
- Oral-B cleaning modes explained
- Quip vs Sonicare & Oral-B
- Philips Sonicare Brushing Modes Explained
- Philips Sonicare Heads: The Ultimate Guide
- Colgate Brush Heads: The Ultimate Guide
- Sonic vs Ultrasonic: Electric Toothbrush Comparison & Infographic