I am going to presume that you know how often you should floss and maybe you already have or use the best dental floss products available today. A great complementary tool for impeccable oral health is a water flosser, and the the Cordless Advance from Waterpik is without doubt one of the best cordless water […]
Water Flosser Reviews
Below you can find a list of all the Water Flosser Reviews we've completed.
We're one of the only sites to thoroughly test and review all of the UK's top flossers.
We include real photos and videos, plus advice on which features to choose and which to avoid.
If you need help choosing a toothbrush, you may find our Best Water Flosser article helpful.
You don’t need me to tell you the importance of taking care of your oral health, you get that from the dentist each time you visit. Seeing as you have arrived at this article, you must have some interest in understanding whether well known healthcare brand Sonicare or Waterpik is right for you. This is […]
In this post we run through our recommendations for the best water flosser. We also include a buyer’s guide that explains all you need to know about these devices, what they are, how they work and why they are highly regarded. We’re one of the only sites out there dedicated to buying in the latest water […]
Our Verdict The Sonicare AirFloss is a handheld device that contains a reservoir of water or mouthwash. When activated the AirFloss fires a small burst of air mixed with the water or mouthwash into the user’s mouth in between the teeth. For those that do not like flossing with string, or find a countertop […]
Introduction So, you have your water flosser, be that market leader Waterpik or from another brand. You might not be aware, but mineral deposits from water, mouthwash and other materials can collect on or within your water flosser and may affect the pressure and cleaning effectiveness. If you want to keep it in great condition […]
The 3 BIG Question about the Waterpik WF-05UK whitening water flosser If you are short of time, the answers to the following 3 questions should let you know all you need to about the Waterpik whitening water flosser. If I have missed something, let me know in the comments. If you want more detail, you can […]
Water flossing is the arguably more enjoyable alternative to regular dental flossing, but it’s something that takes a bit of getting used to, you need the right technique. There are also lots of different options when it comes to water flossers and not all are created equal. So, if I was to tell you that […]
When regular brushing cleans 60% of the tooth surfaces, it goes without saying that there is a need to use something to clean that remaining 40%. Your options include floss or interdental brushes, Then there are the powered options such as Waterpik and Airfloss, but which is better? The short answer is Waterpik. Clinically proven […]
Everyone has different opinions about Chinese designed and manufactured products, of which the Broadcare cordless water flosser (view on Amazon) is one. Whatever your thoughts, what you have to hand to them is their ability to create excellent value products. Now I dare not suggest that the Broadcare cordless water flosser is a copy of other […]
Brushing your teeth is something you just have to do, it’s been drummed into you since you were a child, or at least I hope it has. You should be brushing twice a day for 2 minutes each time. Did you know though, that brushing fails to reach 35-40% of your tooth surfaces? This is […]
When it comes to flossing, most of us tend to think about thin white string floss that gets in between the teeth and can cut up into your gumline. Whilst string floss most certainly has a place, it is not suitable for all and there are some great solutions available today that make the process […]
The use of a water flosser can reduce the existence of bleeding of gums by up to 93%! A water flosser is a more gentle, comfortable and convenient way than the traditional flossing that your dentist always goes on about. In fact, water flossers reach areas of the mouth normal flossing can’t. There is a […]
Your mouth is the gateway to your overall health, so keeping your gums healthy is essential. You may have been advised by your dentist, friends or family to floss regularly and they would be right to suggest this. However flossing can be difficult and painful for some. The Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser uses the power […]